Top 10 Fat Burning Foods
Everyone knows that the secret to healthier living is in your diet and your workout routine. In addition, your diet can determine how your overall body is functioning especially when it comes to working out, sleeping, working and more. The foods you eat may also determine if your metabolism is working properly or not, and many who seek to drop a few pounds are not eating the right foods to do. Here's a list of foods that may help one to burn fat and lose weight:
1. Fish - Did you know eating fish at least twice per week can fast-track your health in the right direction? Fish contains tons of vitamins and minerals that our body needs to properly function.
2. Grapefruit - Low in calories, and high in nutrients, this citrus favorite is known to keep you appetite in check and boost immunity.
3. Studies have shown that eating a low-calorie first course, like a green salad of 150 calories or less, enhances satiety (feelings of fullness) and reduces the total number of calories eaten during the meal
4. Eggs - They're not only a source of protein but also a great way to help you lose weight. The superfood is packed with amino acids, which helps to boost your metabolism and burn calories. In addition, eggs are also low in calories and help you feel fuller longer.
5. Berries are a fresh and healthy addition to a weight-loss diet plan. One cup of berries has less than 84 calories, and just like strawberries, each is packed with nutrition, versatile in the kitchen and cholesterol-free.
6. Turkey - This protein enriched meat is great for muscle growth and maintenance. It contributes structure to cells and helps transport nutrients around your body.
7. Avocados - This high in fiber fruit promotes weight loss and metabolic health. High fiber foods help reduce appetite, decrease the risk of high blood pressure, and serve to lower your cholesterol levels.
8. Nuts - Despite being high in fat, nuts are incredibly healthy for us. Regularly eating nuts as part of a healthy diet may even help you lose weight. However, it's important to exercise portion control!
9. Oatmeal - Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
10. Cucumber has zero fat, super low-calories, making it an excellent snack for people looking to lose weight-- so ditch the chips and eat cucumbers dipped with ranch instead!